Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Insanity or am I just insane?

It has been a few days since my last blog post, but a lot has been going on in the last week! 
I have only been hearing wonderful things about the Insanity workout! 
So me, being an impulse shopper, decided to buy it. First of all this is the first time I have ever invested in anything like this, but I figured it would be a good idea for when I go home because I have no gym to work out in. 
I TRY to be very religious in working out everyday when I am at school. I have my moments where I am lazy and have no motivation, but after putting on almost 30lbs last year I had to do something! I am almost back down to my goal weight but the last couple pounds are hard to get off!! Probably because I can't give up sweets and junk food which I justify eating because I "worked out" that day. haha
Anyway I purchased the Insanity workout and I started it Monday. It is now Wednesday and I CAN NOT MOVE an inch without being sore. I can't walk up and down my apartment steps without cringing and I can barely breath without something hurting. HAHA. The sad part is I can barely even keep up with the people on the video! It is definitely INSANITY! I do love it, because I know I am pushing myself, but I may need a day to recover! 

That's my little rant for today! Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment